All orders over $100AUD are shipped FREE within Australia
we use Australia Post for domestic and international orders
Orders are processed Monday - Friday and shipped within the next two business days
Please allow 24 hours for your order to be processed and to receive your tracking number / confirmation of order shipment
*Please note we are not liable for customs clearance fees in your country upon arrival and holding times.
Note: All product prices indicated and payments made on the site are in Australian Dollar currency.
All of Paloma's products are non-refundable, so it's very important you follow our Size Chart or email us at email@example.com with any questions before you purchase to ensure you have the perfect fitting bikinis. If you find your bikini isn't fitting quite right, we are more then happy to do an exchange by issuing you a store credit to the value of your swimwear (minus original shipping charges) if the following is met:
- Unworn items must be returned within 14 days of delivery date
- Unworn items must be returned in original Paloma The Label bag
All sale items are final, we do not accept exchanges or returns on sales or promotions
In the unlikely event of a faulty item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can start the exchange process. Please include your name, order number and what item(s) you are returning in the email. We will bare the return shipping costs, so please keep your postage receipt and we will reimburse you if we deem the item to be faulty. If the package does not reach us safely, we will not be able to complete the exchange, so it is recommended to use a tracked method for safe delivery. Once your item is returned to us, has been inspected and if we deem it to be faulty, you will be given a store credit so you can repurchase from our online store.
Please note... All colour shades can look slightly different in real life.
Caring for your swimwear is important. Take note of the following DOs and DON'Ts to keep your swimwear clean and fresh for summer.
- Gentle hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water
- Drip dry in shade
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the swimwear
- Leave in direct sunlight- this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material
- Fake tanning products may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear, we recommend you rinse immediately after use
ECONYL® - ECO FRIENDLY
"BECAUSE CARING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT IS COOL & IMPORTANT"
Many of our products are constructed from sustainable techno- fabric made with ECONYL® - 100% recycled nylon from pre and post- consumer materials.
When tested in real life conditions, it is proven to be twice as chlorine and suncream resistant as compared to competitors’ fabrics.
ECONYL® created by Italian company Aquafil stands firm on creating high quality luxury fabrics through its regeneration system which has resulted in tremendous environmental benefits.